The iPad is a line of tablet computers designed, developed and marketed by Apple Inc. The iPad 2 was released internationally in 25 other countries on March 25, 2011, including Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico and the United Kingdom.
Here are some features of iPad 2:
- The iPad 2 boasts an Apple A5 processor, with dual-core architecure and 2x faster than A4. Also, the Graphics processing is 9x faster.
- The iPad 2 comes with both rear and front cameras.
- iPad 2 is 33% thinner than 1st gen iPad. It is also thinner than the iPhone 4, which is the thinnest smartphone available.
- iPad 2 weighs just 1.3 pounds. It’ll be available in 2 colors, and White color will be available from Day 1. Also, the Battery performance is same as the 1st gen iPad, i.e. 10 hours of usage and a month of standby. The Apple iPad 2 will be available both with AT&T and Verizon.
- The price for the Apple iPad 2 is the same as that of 1sy gen iPad. Infact, 1st gen iPad’s prices have been slashed down to $399.
iPad 2 specifications:
- Faster, Lighter, Thinner
- Cameras and Gyro
- iOS 4.3 + FaceTime & PhotoBooth
- iMovie & GarageBand
- 3G on Verizon & AT&T
- 10 hour battery life