iPhone 5 – Expected in October 2012
After unveiling a insignificantly improved iPhone 4S in 2011, Apple is now going to launch the next generation of iPhone – iPhone 5. The release date of the iphone 5 has been just an on going rumor for months now. Among the new features every new Iphone brings, the release date is just as hot a topic. Everyone wants exactly when it’s available so they can have it first, or have it at all. As we mentioned earlier iphone 5 designs, here are some more iphone leaked images….
The camera on the iPhone 5 will be amazing, if every rumor is true. Even if only a few are true, it will still be a great camera. According to a few sources, Apple has recently filed for patents for a camera with 3D technology.
BGR reported that an AT&T Vice President has confirmed to several employees that the iPhone 5 that boasts a stronger chip for processing data and a more advanced camera is scheduled to be launched in early October. We can expect the announcement of the iPhone 5 later this year, possibly at the 2012 edition of Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), which is likely to take place in June 2012. The Apple iPhone 5 release date would then be set for a few months later.
More Images at iPhone 5 Designs
10 New expected features in iPhone 5 :-
- iPhone 5 might have 32GB model with the lowest memory option available.
- iPhone 5 might support 4G-LTE network while 3G networks will also be there in iPhone 5.
- App is expected to add on tethering feature in new iPhone for internet.
- It is expected that Apple iPhone will come with new iOS 5.0 introducing new features like multifingure touch etc.
- iPhone 5 is expected to have a bigger screen with higher resolution HD or WXGA with the support of LTE network to provide you the best multimedia experience ever.
- With these features many new apps for iPhone 5 are expected to developed by developers to make it a better Mobile TV.
- There is also a rumor about the camera of iPhone 5 which is said to be 8MP or higher for better photography experience.
- As we can see in the market mobile devices have moved up in regards of memory and processors so iPhone 5 might come with A5 chip with dual core processor atleast 1.2 GHz, Powered up GPU and system memory.
- New security and calling features are also likely to be added in new iPhone 5 with the help of iOS 5 to compete with the other options in market.