Rumors indicates that iPad 3 Release Date is somewhere in September, 2011. May be iPhone 5 and iPad 3 are going to launch on the same date. These are just rumors, there is not iPhone 5 and iPad 3 official release date announced by Apple yet. But according to The Wall Street Journal, iPad 3 release date is scheduled for earlier 2012 and it will go under first trial run of high resolution retina display in October 2011.
I collected the recently released best iPad 3 concept designs for you. Let me know which one is your favorite.
iPad 3 Features Expectation
- Retina Display: People were expecting a retina display with the iPad 2; but the iPad disappointed them with the same display of the previous iPad. Now followers are waiting for an iPad 3 with a retina display. There is a rumor that the iPad 3 may offer a resolution of 2048ื1536 pixels.
- SD Card Slot: People are expecting a revolution in Apple iPad 3 with an SD card slot. Hopefully Apple may introduce SD card slot with the third generation iPad.
- Improved HDMI: Yes iPad 2 also supports HDMI playback but you need to have Apple digital AV adapter, and that comes at an additional cost of $39. So it is much expected from iPad 3 to have an HDMI port that eliminates additional requirement of the HDMI cable.
- Camera Flash: A camera with flash is a much-waited feature of the iPad; people were expecting iPad 2 to have camera flash; now we would be wondering if iPad 3 will have camera with flash.
- Thunderbolt: The iPad 3 may have a Thunderbolt port. That will offer power, video and data connectivity using the same connector at lightning speed.
- Wireless Synchronize: People are expecting iPad 3 to offer wireless sync of content rather than the traditional wired connectivity.